Careers Training Centre
Careers Training Centre is a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 40557). It is proud of its multi-cultural diversity and its provision of equal opportunities for all students and employees.
The training centre was established in 2008 by CaPTA to deliver tailor-made and reliable accredited training to the community and CaPTA employees. It enables individuals and businesses alike, to increase skills and broaden employment opportunities through education and training within the tourism and hospitality industry in Far North Queensland. Careers Training Centre is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET).
CaPTA strives for continuous improvement with innovation and flexibility to offer opportunities in different career paths across all ages. Career development, both personally and professionally, is encouraged and supported.
Careers Training Centre currently delivers the following accredited courses:
- Certificate III in Captive Animals
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Tourism
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Hospitality
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Customer Service
- Professional Coach Driver training
- Accredited and non accredited short courses designed to suit the individual’s needs.
To learn more about our courses or to enrol, visit the Careers Training Centre website.